Samskip launches a new service connecting Norway to Baltic countries. This service will start on August 16th, 2019, and will add various ports to the Samskip Europe’s largest network transport service.
”Customers who are demanding reliable transit times and have any kind of transport requirements for business between the Balticum / Poland and Norway, can now be perfectly served by this new complementary product bringing something new to services connecting Norwegian and Baltic ports into Samskip’s pan-European multimodal network.”
Michael van Maurik, Trade Manager Norway
The new connections are counting Iceland and Faroe Islands via Cuxhaven and Aarhus, North Norway. On the operational side, we introduce two geared container vessels, 220 TEU vessels, 85 reefer plugs, and a deep-sea feeder via Hamburg.
• Seamlessly connecting Norway with the Baltics with weekly sailings
• Monday until Friday collections for departure in the same week
• Connecting Iceland and Faroe Islands via Cuxhaven and Aarhus
• Frozen seafood to Baltics with Samskip liner equipment
• Consumer goods from Baltics towards Norway
• Customer service that speaks your language
• Connecting Oslo with Westcoast
• Deep-sea feeder via Hamburg
Read more on Samskip