Unifeeder is introducing an upgrade to their current services connecting Benelux and Sweden. Starting on the 10th of October, customers will enjoy a direct vessel leaving Antwerp on Friday afternoons and arriving for Monday deliveries in the Gothenburg area.
The upgrade offers a great addition to their existing service between Rotterdam and Gothenburg, as well as a shorter trucking distance for cargo coming from Belgium and France.
- Reliable door to door service with fixed weekday schedules.
- Great availability of containers for all kinds of cargo.
- Flexible vessels accommodating various equipment types.
- Flexible capacity and increased frequency on the East coast of Sweden
- Short trucking distance from Belgium and France.
- More environmentally sound transport due to short in-land transportation.
- Safe and secure transport in sealed containers.
The new service is an addition to Unifeeder’s existing services connecting Sweden with the rest of Europe. Unifeeder now offers 9 weekly sailings between Sweden and major intra-European hubs in Poland, Germany, Russia, Benelux, and the UK.
More information contact: Jarle Aakredalen; email@example.com